Shipping and payments
- Originals are shipped from Portugal to your provided address.
The items will ship flat in a sturdy, well-protected cardboard box. We want to ensure artworks are shipped according to my high standards. Expect the artwork to arrive with plenty of support packaged in to make its journey as safe as possible as it travels from my studio to your home.
- Works will be sent as soon as the funds clear in my account. Please allow up to 2 days on the payment processing and another 2-3 days for the art to be sent. This means that depending on your country, it may take from 4 to 20 days to arrive at the specified destination.
- Refunds are possible, depending on the reason provided, it must be sent by email to me , shipping and packaging costs will be discounted to the refunding amount. please refer to my refunds policy page to read all rules.
- shipping costs won’t be charged, unless you want a more safe delivery (value secured), together with a certificate of authenticity of the actual artwork. Soon I will be adding more options on my checkout pages for that purpose.
What are the payment methods, how is my data taken care of?
- As for now Small Drawings shop is working with paypal, and you can also pay by credit card without having an account. Payment sensitive data during your purchase is processed via paypal, or stripe gateways so I don’t keep any credit card number or account number, for your protection.
Please refer to Paypal’s legal agreements when using their payment gateway, and how Stripe processes your data and privacy.
- Please contact Carlos Quiterio info @ smalldrawings .com (remove spaces) if you prefer another method, like wire transfer, Multibanco or MBway.
- Leave a note on the checkout to get the artwork shipped quickly and tracked by UPS, DHL, FED-EX (or other), this will result in an extra charge for shipping costs, artwork security and handling, added to the final art price.
- Leave a note on checkout to get a customised receipt / order confirmation / Certificate of authenticity signed.
Prints and products
- Notice that I provide a direct buy button from art prints, referring online retailers, who I trust to be more agile and reliable on producing prints. Prints and other products from external shops (Society6, Posterlounge and others) are printed and handled by themselves after your order on their website. From these services I get a commission.
- You should contact these providers if you have questions regarding shipping schedule, refunds, data, and the quality of prints.
Smalldrawings.com refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, I can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
As an online shop, smalldrawings.com is directed to any worldwide user interested in buying Carlos Quitério’s artworks and they can be be asked for personal information such as name, address, email or phone number, to advance the required steps:
- When proceeding to ‘check-out’ process, upon adding/submitting to cart your desired copies or/and originals, submitted in the confirmation form;
- Registering with an account at this domain (smalldrawings.com), if necessary.
The information or data provided and confirmed by the user will not, in any case or situation, be shared, sold, copied, distributed, rented, by any means, to any third parties, unless without explicit written agreement between Carlos Quitério (owner) to the entity or person acquiring (buyer), including also the personal, private or confidential information given or transmitted by Carlos Quitério, inside the domain ‘smalldrawings.com’.
All digital and physical products contained within the domain is property of Carlos Quitério – smalldrawings.com, unless otherwise credited or mentioned. This includes the scanned artworks, original project concept, written posts, essays, or other source considered intelectual property.
Outbound or affiliated links have their own privacy and terms you must abide to, I have no control or responsibility on the information you provide when you register for the mentioned services or domains when you acquire works by Carlos Quitério. Find more more info at Society6.com / Posterlounge.com / Spring / Juniqe.com
Information might also be stored and saved by the user or customer inside his own or shared computer, via browser “cookie” so the user can easily come back and re-order without having the to provide again all of the information. This information may expire or be kept on a different time schedule, subject to (2) personal preferences saved by the buyer’s app or internet provider. If you feel you have any questions about that, then you should contact your vendor, or service provider.
Regarding copyright infringement or unauthorised copy of artworks contained in this website, Carlos Quitério can take legal measures upon who violates intellectual property rights on any the above stated matters.